Why Book With Us?
No-hassle, best price guarantee
Customer care available 24/7
Professional, caring, thoughtful
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (L – D)
07:30 – 08:30: Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels
10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
* Boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure.
* Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
* Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
* Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Surprising Cave.
* Kayaking & swimming or climbing up to the mountain and getting a complete view of Halong Bay at Titov Beach
* Joining our cooking class on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
* Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Evening activities include:
* Join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
* Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks “buy 2 get free 1” at the bar.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B – L)
06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!